PERFORMS THE FOLLOWING SCREENING PROCESS
- Credit Check – We do a comprehensive credit check to ensure that the tenant is in a good position to pay their rent regularly.
- Criminal check – We do a criminal history check to find out if there is any past criminal behavior demonstrated by the prospective tenant.
- Eviction record check – We do an eviction record check to find out if there are any past evictions.
- Rental verification – We checks the prospective tenant’s rental payment history with current and past landlords before we allow them to lease your property.
- Income verification – We verify the current and past employment history and any other income verification, such as disability or social security income for the prospective tenant.
IF YOU ARE APPROVED FOR THE UNIT
- The security deposit is due within 48 hours of approval. The security deposit is equal to one month’s rent. This must be turned into us via certified funds (Cashier’s check or money order)
- We will then prepare the lease for you. The lease will be sent electronically for signing and must be signed within 24 hours of receipt.
- Once the lease is signed, we will schedule the move in.
- Before moving in the first month’s rent is due, the first month’s rent is always a full month of rent. If there are any days to be pro-rated, that amount will be due as your rent for the second month of tenancy along with the lease administration fee of $150.
- If you have pets a nonrefundable pet fee of $250 will apply along with a monthly pet rent of $35 per pet. We allow maximum of 2 pets per property, with owner’s approval.